-
August 1st, 2000, 04:52 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I thought you were going to run a non-vtec head(D16A6 or D16y7)?
-
August 2nd, 2000, 03:31 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Sean - give Eibach a call for some badazz springs. Suppose to be the best in the business. I bet we make a little better power being able to rev above 7200. With a 8200 rev limiter it should help with keeping us in the power band. Get one of those Mugen P28 programs.
Regg
-
August 3rd, 2000, 02:24 AM
#13
Inactive Member
sjoback,
I have a 98 EX W/greddy stainless header. Thanx everyone for clearing that up, i have a much better understanding of it now.
------------------
98 CIVIC EX JRSC(10psi)
-
August 3rd, 2000, 06:35 AM
#14
Inactive Member
2BZBOOSTN - I want to compare 1/4 mile times. What is your best time @10psi(street/slicks)?
Best 1/4: street tires @6psi(w/ PS,AC & 1/2 tank fuel):
RT: .528
60ft: 2.1
330ft: 6.3xx
1/8mile: 9.698 mph 73.850
ET: [email protected] w/o NOS
Haven't had a chance to run on slicks. Sold my 14's to friend. Hopefully, I will have my Lenso's soon. Let me know.
------------------
1995 Civic EX w/ JRSC(6psi) w/Nos Best et: 13.98@101mph w/NOS
1992 Civic VX Hatch w/ '93 H22.........here comes da BOOST
-
August 3rd, 2000, 07:02 AM
#15
Inactive Member
TEST
------------------
1995 Civic EX w/ JRSC(6psi)
* Best 1/4(Street tires):[email protected] w/o NOS
* Best 1/4(slicks): 13.98@101mph w/ NOS
1992 Civic VX Hatch w/ '93 H22.........here comes da BOOST
-
August 4th, 2000, 04:38 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Sorry BigKat havent ran the car yet, has been entirely too hot to get accurate results, but soon as the weather cools down i will run it. I plan on dynoing the car first to make sure its right , jus havent had the time,but i will keep you posted.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks